LEC Sustainable Shipping Technologies Forum
LEC Sustainable Shipping
Bringing you tomorrow’s green innovation, today!
The first forum took place in Graz in 2019, focusing on drastic emission reductions in line with the IMO targets for 2050. In order to strengthen joint efforts of all stakeholders addressing current and future sustainability challenges the forum will continue as an annual event series, alternately in Graz and Hamburg.
Next Forum: September 7-8, 2020, Hamburg
Attend the conference and be part of the green revolution on the water. Hosted and co-organizeed by the Hamburg Port Authority / Flotte Hamburg. Exchange ideas, harness synergies, promote cooperations!
- September 7-8, 2020
- Hamburg, Germany Neuer Wandrahm 4, ZIP: 20457
- Initiator: LEC
- Organizers: LEC and Hamburg Port Authority
- Host 2020: Hamburg Port Authority
- Program Design 2020: LEC, Hamburg Port Authority and Fraunhofer CML
- Green ports & infrastructure
- Ship efficiency technologies
- Advanced propulsion & fuels
- Ship emission monitoring & compliance
- Keynote sessions with green shipping experts
- Two technical sessions per day
- Moderated panel discussion
- Exclusive evening networking event with port tour
Are you interested in the forum? Please contact us
Note: You will not receive an automated reply e-mail after registration. The LEGRIP organisation team will contact you within one week.
Dr. Igor Sauperl
Business Development, LEC GmbH
LEC SSTS News