Join the Large Engine Global Research and Innovation Platform LEGRIP!
Join LEGRIP - the first Large Engines Global Research and Innovation Platform!
Let’s shape the future together for a sustainable tomorrow!
Initiated and coordinated by the Graz LEC, large engine research centers from all over the world have joined forces to form the LEgrip network in order to foster international networking and cooperation. The initial meeting took place on September 25, 2019, where the fundamental principles of the platform were established.
This platform enables its members to:
- detect and influence global trends in power generation and transportation
- contribute to decision-making processes (e.g., emission regulations)
- exchange ideas, best practices, and challenges
- foster the international exchange of scientists and researchers
- attract, develop and promote talented young researchers
Online, on Wednesday, September 2nd from 1 to 3 pm CET
Due to the still uncertain COVID-19 situation, we have decided to organize the meeting as a pure online event.
The topics we want to discuss at this 2nd meeting are
- Global trends and research initiatives in the field of hydrogen and other synthetic fuels for large engines, presented by selected LEGRIP-members from each continent
- Proposal for a joint LEGRIP website presented by LEC
- Miscellaneous (i.e. opportunities for the exchange of researchers, etc.)
Note: You will not receive an automated reply e-mail after registration. The LEGRIP organization team will contact you after your registration.