Join the Large Engine Global Research and Innovation Platform LEgrip!
Join LEgrip - the Large Engines Global Research and Innovation Platform!
Let’s shape the future together for a sustainable tomorrow!
Motivated by the needs and positive feedback from institutions all over the world, the Large Engines Competence Center LEC is initiating LEgrip, the first global network of large engine research institutions.
This platform will enable its members to:
- detect and influence global trends in power generation and transportation
- contribute to decision-making processes (e.g., emission regulations)
- exchange ideas, best practices, and challenges
- foster the international exchange of scientists and researchers
- attract, develop and promote talented young researchers
The initial meeting takes place on September 25, 2019, where the fundamental principles of the platform will be established. If you are interested in the platform, please contact us under email@example.com