Join the Large Engine Global Research and Innovation Platform LEGRIP!
Join LEGRIP - the first Large Engines Global Research and Innovation Platform!
Let’s shape the future together for a sustainable tomorrow!
Initiated and coordinated by the Graz LEC, large engine research centers from all over the world have joined forces to form the LEgrip network in order to foster international networking and cooperation. The initial meeting took place on September 25, 2019, where the fundamental principles of the platform were established.
This platform enables its members to:
- detect and influence global trends in power generation and transportation
- contribute to decision-making processes (e.g., emission regulations)
- exchange ideas, best practices, and challenges
- foster the international exchange of scientists and researchers
- attract, develop and promote talented young researchers
end of the year 2021, more information soon
If you are interested in the platform, please contact us under email@example.com