HyMethShip at the “Motorship Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference” in Hamburg
From 19 to 21 November, the industry exchanged views on the future of our propulsions for the 41st time in Hamburg. The LEC attended the Motorship Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference 2019 and presented the innovative EU project HyMethShip, in which the entire value chain from research to naval architects to shipyard and finally the ship operator is involved. Dr. Igor Sauperl presented our concept for the green ship engine of the future.
–> go to The Motorship Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference 2019
HyMethShip in a nutshell:
- Reducing emissions from marine engines
- 97% greenhouse gas reduction
- Elimination of SOx and PM emissions
- Minimization of nitrogen oxide emissions by up to 45%.
- Increase in efficiency
- Proof of environmental, economic and safety performance