We would be happy to answer
any of your questions!
HIGHLY FLEXIBLE SOFTWARE FOR ANALYZING AND SIMULATING THE WORKING PROCESS OF INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES
LEC CORA (Combustion Optimization, Research and Analysis) is an innovative software package for analyzing and simulating the working process of internal combustion engines. Thanks to its modular structure and highly flexible input and output, it can be be automatically controlled by other programs in a variety of areas of application. The optimized program code and the use of zero-dimensional analysis and simulation methods guarantee very short calculation times.
- Zero-dimensional analysis and simulation of the high pressure cycle of the working process using one and two zone models in combination with different wall heat transfer models and fuels (gasoline, diesel, natural gas, H2, etc.) or fuel combinations (dual fuel)
- Simulation of combustion with a number of modern combustion concepts (open chamber, prechamber, DI, etc.)
- Detailed breakdown of losses using either pressure trace analysis or rate of heat release simulation
- Simulation of NOx emissions
- Knock recognition and knock simulation
- Standardized measurement data analysis in combustion concept development as a result of automated assessment
- Ability to be integrated into simulation programs of other providers (e.g. 1D engine cycle analysis)
- Easy control via other programs, thus enabling its flexible use in many areas of application (automation, optimization, etc.)
- Individual adaptation of the tool by the developer to the workflow of the customer
- Highly experienced developer competently satisfies customer requirements